Available Every Day May through October
Our popular guided day trips are a nice way to tie a day of paddling into your Adirondack vacation. These trips also allow you to put together your own package trip. Our guided day trips vary in length. Our full day trips generally includes about 4-5 hrs of paddling and a lunch.
Cost & Details:
- Full Day Trip Basic Rate: $149 Per Person (minimum of 2 people)
- Full Day Trip Group Rate Per Person (for groups of 4 or more who reserve all at the same time): $119 per person
- Specialty Trip: $10 added for trips including Lake Lila, Bog River to Low's Lower Dam, and Upper St. Regis Guided History Tour of Great Camps
NOTE: Trip locations are subject to change. Please call. We will tailor the day to the first people that reserve for that day. Some days we have more than one trip so there may be options available. We can shorten some trips to accomodate your needs.
We include: Guide, transport and logistics, a great lunch (full day trips only), and a canoe or kayak - your choice (you may bring your own boat).
We require a minimum of two people to run trips. We offer a discount for groups of 4 or more who reserve at the same time, so tell your friends!
Reservations may be made with payment in advance. We ask for a minimum of 48 hours notice when reserving.
Guided trip/instructional program reservation deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable, but will be applied towards final payment.
If you cancel a guided trip or instructional program (figured on a calendar day basis) at least 30 days prior to trip departure date, you will be receive a SRCO store credit less a $75 administrative fee. If circumstances beyond our control cause us to cancel any reservation, we will promptly refund your deposit in full. All credits are store credits for services only and must be used within one year.
See our schedule below or get your own group together for a custom guided day trip.
The two trip length options for our Guided Day Trips are:
- Full Day: Trips are generally around 5 hours of paddling and include water and lunch.
- Specialty Trips generally last longer due to added transportation and other arrangements.