Through the years, we have expanded to helping backpackers with the camping gear and the services that they need as well. This year we will offer more lightweight backpacks, lightweight bear canisters, and top quality lightweight tents and gear for backpacking. If you are planning a point A to point B type trip, like the Northville Placid Trail, or something in the High Peaks give us a call for a shuttle quote. We can either move you and the gear or we can move just your vehicle to facilitate your trip. We have experienced (and very passionate) hiking and backpacking guides on our staff.
Backpacking Package (food included)
Length of trip
Rate per person per day (2 person minimum, 4 person maximum)
|4 or more days||$81|
- Lightweight 2 or 3 person backpacking tent
- Lightweight cookset & utensils
- Cleaning supplies & toilet paper
- Lightweight 8x10 ft. nylon tarp
- 25°F down sleeping bag (or synthetic if preferred)
- Air sleeping pad (or closed cell foam if preferred)
- Overnight camping backpack
- Backpacking stove and fuel
- Rain gear (jacket and pants)
- Food - custom food pack packaged by meal and with weight in mind
Outfitting reservation deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable, but will be applied towards final payment.
If you cancel an outfitting reservation or any portion thereof (figured on a calendar day basis) at least 14 days prior to trip departure date, you will receive a SRCO store credit less two days portion of your deposit. If circumstances beyond our control cause us to cancel any reservation, we will promptly refund your deposit in full. All credits are store credits for services only and must be used within one year.
We also rent:
Bear canisters, lightweight tents, packs, and sleeping bags & pads.