Every Day mid-June - August
Our popular guided day trips are a nice way to tie a day of paddling into your Adirondack vacation. These trips also allow you to put together your own package trip. Our guided day trips vary in length. Our full day trips last all day and generally includes about 5 hrs of paddling. Half day trips include about 2-3 hrs of paddling and mini trips include up to 2 hrs of paddling.
Cost & Details:
- Mini Day (MT) Trip: $59 per person
- Half Day (HD) trip: $79 per person
- Full Day (FD) Trip: $99 per person.
NOTE: Trip locations are subject to change. Please call. We will tailor the day to the first people that reserve for that day. Some days we have more than one trip so there may be options available. We will schedule a day to suit your schedule.
We include: Guide, transport and logistics, a great lunch (full day trips only), and a canoe or kayak - your choice (you may bring your own boat).
We only require a minimum of two people to run trips, so tell your friends!
Reservations may be made with payment in advance. If possible, we ask for 2 days notice when reserving.
See our schedule below or get your own group together for a custom guided day trip. Groups of six or more will receive a 10% discount.
Popular Guided Day Trips--2014:
- Middle and Lower Saranac Lakes (SL Wild Forest)
- The Seven Carries (St. Regis Wilderness)
- St. Regis Canoe Area and a hike up Long Pond Mtn.
- Lake Lila and Mt Frederica (Whitney Wilderness)
- Little Tupper and Rock Pond (Whitney Wilderness)
- Lake Champlain and Valcour Island
- Chubb River (High Peaks Wilderness)
- Bog River and Low's Ridge (Five Ponds Wilderness)
Three trip length options for our Guided Day Trips are:
- Full Day (FD): Trips are generally around 5 hours of paddling and include lunch.
- Half Day (HD): Trips are around 3 hours of paddling.
- Mini Day (MT): Trips are up to 2 hours of paddling.
Base IDs are:
- Saranac Lake (SL)
- Floodwood Base (FWD)